How does snow teeth whitening work

Customers and reviewers call Snow revolutionary and groundbreaking. It seems to perform better than whitening strips and trays — some even compare it to whitening procedures done by dentists.

By Nancy S.
I've only been using snow for about two weeks but I'm already seeing results and it's so easy/convenient to use! I can whiten while I'm working, watching TV, scrolling on my phone -- and walk around while doing it!

By Tonia A.
I bought two complete kits for my daughter and mom for this Xmas. My daughter is a competitive dancer and this was her favorite thing this year. I will say that the only issue is that I’ve tried to contact your company regarding not getting the added stuff I ordered and have yet to be contacted, if this is resolved I’ll be buying more for other gifts thru out the year? Thank you

Most of the people who have used Snow see results in about three days, but each person should use it until they see the results they want. It could take up to 21 days of regular use for 15-30 minutes per session.
.

By Michelle S.
I was pleasantly surprised at the level of results I received from this product! I started to see results after just a couple days. I’ll never use anything different!

By CHRISTINE T.
Snow has such positive reviews that we had to try for ourselves. They were also offering an amazing BOGO deal for the Black Friday Holiday - perfect for Christmas! We were amazed at the results on the first day. We should've taken before photographs and forgot but we were about a 6 on the enamel color chart. We whitened for 30 minutes the first day and then looked at the chart again - down to a 5! Yay! We will continue to use and support this brand! Thank you!

For the most part, reviews of Snow are extremely positive. Obviously, not every customer will experience the same results within the same timeframe, but it’s generally considered a revolutionary technology.