Teeth whitening strips with Hismile teeth whitening pen reviews

Hismile teeth whitening pen reviews

how to make teeth whiter in 3 minutes

By M. Kinsellaon: Really Happy
I've used a handful of teeth whiteners but this was the first pen for me. Wow! No kidding, in just 4 days of use my teeth are so noticeably whiter. I am so surprised because I truly did not expect anything to work like you see on tv commercials. But take my word for it, and I will truly buy it again, in fact, it came with a paper to give you one free pen if you come to the amazon site and do a review...however, they don't say to give a good review! After you do your review, you just copy it and email it to them and they send you a free pen...I hope this turns out to be true.

By D. Furberon: Great teeth whitening easy application
New customer for Just Pure Dentist suggested I look into this product for only 2 teeth upper eye teeth holding a 4 tooth bridge needing whitening so I looked at several and found the description of the product was what I wanted all natural ingredients since I have no saliva in mouth do to a disease. I found this product would be fine with this condition and even could enhance the whitening process with my dry mouth. Have only used it twice a day for 2 weeks and find the teeth are brighter and are matching the porcelain bridge teeth. I also like the toothbrush dispenser so easy to use for 2 teeth just what I needed. I have been in conversation with customer service and find them to be so helpful and knowledgeable. I will continue using the product as needed plus they will be coming out with a new toothpaste that I am looking forward to try.

By ernieon: Works great on my old sensitive teeth
Works great on my old sensitive teeth. I am not looking for a hollywood smile - just to brighten up years of tobacco, coffee and red wine use. On my second pen and will continue to reorder. Simple to use, good taste, no sharp peroxide pain.

By joel reichon: It Really Works
It really works without all of the hassles of trays/syringes, etc. There was absolutely no gum or tooth irritation.

Hedda: but its easy to use and has a simple step-to-step guide
I was sceptical too it as always with these kinds of commercialized products, but its easy to use and has a simple step-to-step guide. Clean package and everything; already seeing results after 4 uses.

By D. Furberon Great teeth whitening easy application
New customer for Just Pure Dentist suggested I look into this product for only 2 teeth upper eye teeth holding a 4 tooth bridge needing whitening so I looked at several and found the description of the product was what I wanted all natural ingredients since I have no saliva in mouth do to a disease. I found this product would be fine with this condition and even could enhance the whitening process with my dry mouth. Have only used it twice a day for 2 weeks and find the teeth are brighter and are matching the porcelain bridge teeth. I also like the toothbrush dispenser so easy to use for 2 teeth just what I needed. I have been in conversation with customer service and find them to be so helpful and knowledgeable. I will continue using the product as needed plus they will be coming out with a new toothpaste that I am looking forward to try.

Hismile teeth whitening pen reviews from www.amazon.com

Hismile teeth whitening pen has been designed with speed and Simply apply the Whitening Pen to your teeth and smile. This will whiten your teeth in only 1 minute and remove any unwanted stains.
How To Use
- Begin by brushing teeth prior to application.
- Simply shake the teeth whitening pen for 5 seconds and then remove the cap revealing a brush.
- Twist the brush clockwise until the gel covers the brush tip. Brush a thin layer of the gel onto your teeth and smile for 1 minute.
- Rinse mouth after 30 minutes.