Teeth whitening strips with Rembrandt review

How to make teeth whiter in 3 minutes with Rembrandt Teeth Whitening Kit

By Amazon Customer: Great product! Been using this for almost a week ...

Great product! Been using this for almost a week now, and I've been really excited about the results. Saw a noticeable difference in shading after a couple days, and it just kept improving from there. And best of all, no sensitivity or pain. I have really sensitive teeth, so I was concerned about using this whitening product....but really happy to report, it's been pain-free.

By J_Treehorn: Whitened my teeth without any sensitivity

These whitening strips work really well. I've tried other brands and have either had trouble with sensitivity or with effectiveness. With the Rembrandt kit, I didn't have either of these problems. They went on easy, provided good coverage on my teeth, and made a noticeable difference in the whiteness of my teeth - without any sensitivity. Will definitely buy again.

By Cindy L.: I've used Crest strips many times at twice the cost which didn't whitening my teeth nearly as good as the Rembrandt

Wow what a difference the Rembrandt 1 week whitening did for my teeth/smile. I've used Crest strips many times at twice the cost which didn't whitening my teeth nearly as good as the Rembrandt. There was a significant difference in the before and after whitening my teeth with the Rembrandt. Excellent whitening strip especially for $25, a great value!

By Kari: Love it!

Love it!! Very easy to use - stays on your teeth while whitening. Very user-friendly. Saw a difference in just the first couple of days - my teeth are whiter! Also, using the Rembrandt Sonic Toothbrush as well - it's awesome!

By Mags: Effective Whitening & A Great Value

This is one of the better whitening kits I've ever used - and very affordable compared to going to the dentist for whitening. The first thing I noticed was that the strips are larger than other strips I've tried in the past...I really liked how these strips covered so much of my teeth. Even better was that I could actually notice my teeth being whiter after only 3-4 days of use. There are so many strips in the box I decided to stop after a few days and save the rest for the next time my teeth need to a boost of whitening. I highly recommend giving these strips a try!

By kmarie83: Good whitening strips

I like the way these stick to your teeth compared to some of the other brands, they were definitely noticeably whiter as well. I was just using them once a day, but for the best results definitely follow the instructions and do them twice a day. Sometimes my teeth get a little sensitive so I was trying to give them a break. I do think I would have had better results had I did them twice a day. But I think these will be my new white strips from here on out