Teeth Whitening Kit with smile direct club reviews

How to make teeth whiter in 3 minutes with smile direct club reviews

By danny: Quick and easy
The directions were really clear and they gave me everything I needed in the box, so it was much easier than expected to do the impressions. I've wanted to straighten my teeth forever - can't wait to get my aligners and finally be happy with my smile!

By Patricia A. Paul: Impression sizing
There was no size selection noted in the ad. Until I received the kit I did not realize that the size of the impression appliance would be a problem. The impression appliances included in the kit I received were too large--I could not get them in my mouth.
The Smile Direct Club promptly sent a new kit.


By McDermom: Great Results!
I can’t say enough good things about this whitening kit! I’ve used white strips for 10+ years and have always had success, but the process was time consuming, messy, and I end up with a lot of tooth sensitivity and sore gums.

This kit only takes 10 minutes (x2 a day), and you paint the gel directly on your teeth. Using the light speeds up the whitening process and also keeps the mess to a minimum. I can actually multitask while using... something always promised, but never realized with strips. And I experienced absolutely no tooth or gum pain.

I noticed results after a couple of days. I applied the gel liberally to my entire smile and only used one tube for the entire treatment. I was hesitant to order because this was twice as much as other kits, but I think it’s a great value since I have extra tubes to use for touch-ups later on.

I’m always skeptical about buzzy technology and treatments but I am so impressed by this kit!


By danny: Quick and easy
The directions were really clear and they gave me everything I needed in the box, so it was much easier than expected to do the impressions. I've wanted to straighten my teeth forever - can't wait to get my aligners and finally be happy with my smile!

By KR: Fast shipping and easy to use!
Fast delivery. Simple and easy to understand instructions. I registered my kit on their website, followed the instructions and mailed them back my impressions with the prepaid label in the box. Looking forward to getting my teeth straightened and a brand new smile!
PS - remember to register your kit first