Teeth whitening strips with Bright White Smile

By Tracie Nelson THIS WORKS GREAT!
October 17, 2018

First I bought the whitener gel, thinking I could use it in my old tooth trays that I got from the dentist. When I couldn't find them, I went back and got the whole kit which comes with the LED light, mouth tray and a couple of tubes of gel.
It works great. My teeth were getting pretty yellow, and after just 5 or 6 times of using it (15 minutes, each evening) I can see a noticeable difference. The gel I used to use with my old whitening kit that I got from the dentist really made my mouth sore after a few days -- the gel from Bright White Smiles doesn't seem to do that.

I would definitely recommend this to a friend, and will purchase again!


By Ol Stoch Bleached my gums so theres that...
January 2, 2019

Literally 0 difference in teeth whiteness, but it bleached spots on my gums soooo take that as you will. Burns like hell and got 0 results. There’s plenty of 5 stars on here so hopefully you’ one of them if you get it, but good lord was that a waste of $40

By Eb Ok product
December 1, 2018

Early Reviewer Rewards(What's this?)
The product came in a plastic bag and little instructions and 2 syringes with product in it. I think labeling and packaging could be a little better. The product does make teeth sensitive after use I think it’s better to use at night


By hunter used product twice. First order worked very well, ...
February 13, 2018

used product twice . First order worked very well, gel is harsh on gums so be careful. ordered a second time to further the whitening from the first order with very little to no results . second order was ineffectual gel was not harsh on my gums at all . seemed very mild compared to first order with no active ingredient

By giorgi qorshia Great product, it actually works and I can see ...
Great product, it actually works and I can see difference in 2 days.
I really recommend "Impressive Bright White Smile Professional" for every one.