Teeth whitening strips with instadazzle teeth whitening review

Teeth whitening strips with instadazzle teeth whitening review

By Amazon Customeron instadazzle teeth whitening review: Finally White
I purchased this product a month ago. I was skeptical at first and wasn't to keen on giving up my toothpaste. However, I decided to give it a serious try and was truly surprised by the end of the week. I am a smoker and drink a lot of dark soda, so my teeth where seriously stained, despite all the whitening products I have purchased in the past. I can honestly say, this product works. My teeth are whiter and I will continue to use this product.
By Julie instadazzle teeth whitening review: I've never had this issue before and I have pretty white teeth already and zero cavities
When I first began using this product, I did see result fairly quickly. However, after about two weeks of using it, I began getting small grey spots on my front teeth. I've never had this issue before and I have pretty white teeth already and zero cavities.
After switching back to my old toothpaste, the great spots went away.


By George Apessos instadazzle teeth whitening review: jr Worst product to buy!
Horrible product. After a few weeks of using my teeth were yellow and my teeth were in pain. Immediately i stopped using and bought charcoal teeth powder. Saw an instant difference after my first use with the charcoal powder. Well never buy or recommend insta dazzle to anyone. Infact i want my money back!

Instadazzle teeth whitening review: Great product!
I loved this product; it was super effective and I saw results very quickly. I would definitely recommend it to anyone looking for whiter teeth!

By denise mitchell: instadazzle teeth whitening review
I used the products as directed for 3 weeks. My mouth felt clean and fresh, however my teeth were no whiter. I won’t purchase again.